Our vision is to develop and sustain quality and innovative leaders in disability and inclusive education in Queensland.
QASEL will achieve this by:
- Leading disability and inclusive education into the future
- Linking people within and across systems
- Learning for excellence
- professional learning for all of our members
- leadership roles our members play and their ability to influence the state and national education agenda
- guidance and support we give one another in our roles as leaders
- advocacy that we provide for one another as members; for students with disability and for their families
- having a forum to discuss matters of professional interest/impact to members
- cooperation and collaboration with other professional educational and leadership organisations.